Thursday 11 April 2013

Moving along

A very rare opportunity crossed my path a few weeks back and i couldn't resist to take it.
It was the opportunity to train with the creator of silvestre training. I have spent many years dancing,  training/studying dance but this was a completely different experiences for me.
Rosangela travelled all the way from Brazil to Australia to do a very intimate, life changing 3 day course.

"What an amazing experience... I've never had the pleasure of feeling so connected and beautifully touched by a movement class. I was truly able to be free and let go... I was open enough through the Silvestre Technique training to feel the elements move my body around. The more i said yes and allowed for possibilities, the more my control and previous training went out the door! I felt a deep connection build between the class members and eventually we became a moving breathing organism. This is a new experience for me and I wish I could experience this kind of training every day... So healing and powerful." Amy Kisnorbo 

http://www.silvestretraining.com/the-training.html

No comments:

Post a Comment